If you are stuck with the problem that Bluetooth headphones connected but sound coming from speakers, don’t worry; we’ll figure it out here. You will know the methods for connecting the wireless headphones securely with the android and iOS phones, and the sound will be clear coming from both sides as well.
Without any delay, let’s move onto the methods that you can apply instantly on your phone.
- Methods to Fix: Bluetooth Headphones Connected But Sound Coming From Speakers
- How To Fix Bluetooth Headphones Connection No Sound Coming In Android Phone?
- Enhance The Media Volume
- Do Not Disable Media Audio Option
- Disable The Location Scanning Services
- Reset Network Settings
- How To Fix The Headphones With Bluetooth Connection In iOS Devices?
- Reduce Or Remove The Limit Of The Music Volume
- Update The iOS Device
- Try Reconnecting Your Bluetooth Headphones
- Disable Automatic The Ear Detection If You Are Using Airpods
- Check The Headphones
- Do A Quick Headphones Reset
- To Sum Up
Methods to Fix: Bluetooth Headphones Connected But Sound Coming From Speakers
There are several methods that you can use for fixing the issue of the Bluetooth headphones, but the sound is not coming. Besides, you have to use different methods for fixing the sound of the Bluetooth headphones from speakers.
Here we will explain you in the easiest manner. For instance, you have to follow the steps correctly, so there is no issue at the end.
How To Fix Bluetooth Headphones Connection No Sound Coming In Android Phone?
Below are the methods that you can use for the BlueTooth headphones connected, but the sound is coming from speakers in android phones.
You have to check the steps for the android and iOS phones carefully because some latest models will come with fewer steps and an easier user interface. But we will explain the steps in detail so you can fix the issue easily.
Enhance The Media Volume
If Bluetooth headphones are connected but no sound comes, then you can try to enhance the media volume. You have to enhance the sound again by the following steps:
- You have to press the option of enhancing the volume from the plus sign, and it will raise the volume.
- You have to use the settings from the media slider volume, and you have to check how to enhance the sound from here. The headphones would produce the sound if the volume was too low before.
Do Not Disable Media Audio Option
Now you can try the option of disabling the media option. For instance, you have to choose the Bluetooth device media option. You can also choose the settings of media and phone by default, and you will start hearing the sound again. Ensure that the media audio option is turned on for hearing the sound.
- You have to go on the settings of Bluetooth and choose the paired devices.
- Now you have to check if the media option is turned on or not.
- You can check if the sound is coming from the earbuds or not.
Disable The Location Scanning Services
You have to disable the location scanning services because it could be the cause of the headphones not producing the sound. You need to disable the GPS services. You have to connect the headphones again after disabling the GPS service.
- You have to go to the settings of location.
- Now you can turn off the location service.
- Hit the toggle button.
Now connect the headphones again to check if the sound is coming from the Bluetooth device or not.
Reset Network Settings
Another easy solution that you can try with your headphones is by resetting the network settings. You have to click on the option of audio and check if the settings are not corrupted. You have to use the following steps for resetting the settings of an android phone.
- You have to open the application of settings from the smartphone.
- Now you have to reset the network settings and click on the search option.
- You will have a reset network option, and you will have the methods for resetting the settings.
- The settings will vary from one android phone to another. You can reset the settings now and connect the headphones again.
How To Fix The Headphones With Bluetooth Connection In iOS Devices?
Now we are going to talk about the methods that you can use for the headphones that you will use with the iOS devices. Besides, you can choose a headphone that has the right compatibility with your phone. So if you are not able to hear sound from the earbuds with your iOS device, then try the following solutions.
Reduce Or Remove The Limit Of The Music Volume
The first and the most simple solution is to remove the limit of music volume. You have to choose the max volume settings on the device. Sometimes the volume is set to very low, and you will not hear any sound from the earbuds. In this case, you have to turn off the music volume reduction and choose the following settings.
- You have to go to the settings of music.
- Now click on the limit of volume.
- Now you can move the volume to 100 percent from the settings of the iOS device.
Update The iOS Device
You have to update the device to another version. For instance, you will have the option of using the Bluetooth headphones with the iOS device only when it is updated. You have to use the following steps to update the device whether you are using an iPad or iPhone.
- Choose the general option from the settings of the iOS device.
- Now you have to go to the software update option from the iOS device.
- You have to check the option of available updates and install them on your device.
- Choose the option of downloading the headphones, and it will restart then.
- You can also reconnect the Bluetooth headphones now and play music as well.
That’s it! Now you can try to listen with the headphones again after reconnecting them with your iOS device.
Try Reconnecting Your Bluetooth Headphones
Another common solution that you can try if the headphones are not producing the sound in your iOS device is disconnection. You have to reconnect the headphones and clear out the issues that were occurring before. You will have the following simple steps for reconnecting the headphones.
- Go to the option of Bluetooth settings.
- Now you can turn off the Bluetooth toggle option that is on the right side.
- Turn off the Bluetooth headphones by clicking on the switch of the headphones and then turning them on again.
- You can go back to the Bluetooth option of the iOS device and check if the list is showing the desired Bluetooth connection that you want to connect the headphones with.
- Now you have to ensure a stable Bluetooth connection.
- Play the audio for checking the issue now.
Disable Automatic The Ear Detection If You Are Using Airpods
Suppose you are still having the issue of Bluetooth headphones connected but no sound coming from speakers, then you to disconnect the sensor detectors. For instance, you have to remove the audio stops from the iOS device. You will have the sensors in the AirPods that you have to turn off before connecting them to any phone.
Follow these steps for connecting the AirPods correctly.
- Go to the settings of Bluetooth from the phone.
- Now you have to click on the option of “i” from the AirPods and check the settings.
- You have to go on the option of turning off the automatic ear detection and disabling the ear detection.
- Choose the green button for disabling the sensor’s detection.
Check The Headphones
You have to check all the possible solutions for making the headphones produce sound after connecting them with any android or iOS device. So if the issue is still occurring, then you have to check the headphones. The simplest way to check the headphones is by connecting with another device. You can connect the headphone with any phone of your friend.
Do A Quick Headphones Reset
You can also try another hack. Do a quick reset of the headphones for making the sound come out from the earbuds, whether you are using them with an iOS or Android device.
- You have to find the power button.
- Now press on the power button for a few seconds.
- The LED indicator will be turned off automatically.
- You have to click on the power button for booting the headphones back.
To Sum Up
We know that Bluetooth headphones are quite convenient to use. You will have no hassle using them anywhere because of the wireless technology. However, there are some issues with the Bluetooth headphones, and one of the most common is the BlueTooth headphones connected but the sound coming from speakers.
Unluckily, there are chances that the Bluetooth connection is not secure which is why you are not able to hear from the headphones. As well, you might not use the right headphones for your device. It is important to look at the compatibility of the headphone before buying them.
However, now the users expect the headphone manufacturers to make the headphones with better quality and secure settings. You can easily share these remedies with the other fellows that use Bluetooth headphones too.
Mark James is the Editor-in-Chief and the lead writer of Headphones Reviewss. Having more than 10 years of experience in reviewing headphones and music-related accessories, he knows all the bells and whistles that any music lover wants. Not only that, he is responsible for guiding and mentoring the editorial team at Headphones Reviewss. The best thing is, he ensures that all the information on this site is valuable before publishing.