This guide is specially made to reveal the Sennheiser wireless headphones troubleshooting. In fact, we will explain to you how to resolve other problems with the Sennheiser’s earbuds. As well, we will be recommending some of the best over-ear headphones offered by Sennheiser.
- Methods Of Sennheiser Wireless Headphones Troubleshooting
- Do A Factory Reset
- Why Are The Earbuds Connected With Bluetooth But Not Streaming Music?
- How To Check The Issue If The Earbuds Are Not Producing Any Sound?
- How To Check If The Bluetooth Pairing Of The Sennheiser Headphone Is Successful?
- Why Are The LED Lights Of The Earbuds Green And Red?
- Why Are The Sennheiser Headphones Not Charging?
- How To Adjust The Earbuds And Make Their Volume Louder?
- Why Does The OTA Firmware Update Error Come Out?
- Why Is The Battery Of Sennheiser Shown Only On One Side Of The Smart Application Control?
- Best Headphones Of Sennheiser To Buy
- 1. Sennheiser Pro Audio HD280 Headphones
- 2. Sennheiser HD 400s Closed-Back Headphones
- 3. Sennheiser HD 560 S Over-The-Ear Headphones
Methods Of Sennheiser Wireless Headphones Troubleshooting
Do A Factory Reset
If the functions of your headphone are not right, then you have to make a soft reset. For instance, you will have an option to reset the earbuds easily and check the default settings. However, your previous settings will be deleted, and you have to do the pairing again.
Apart from that, you have to reset the earbuds by using the application of smart control and check it from the settings menu.
You can following the steps mentioned below to make the soft reset for your Sennheiser earbuds.
- You have to insert both earbuds in the case of Sennheiser, and then you should wait for 10 to 15 seconds. Now take out the earbuds and turn on the switch case.
- Ensure that the earbuds and case are completely clean. You will have an LED light showing up when you will place the earbuds back in the case of Sennheiser. It will be best to clean the contacts on your earbuds.
- Now use any charging USB cable.
- Insert the earbuds in their case and wait for 30 seconds. You can hold the left and right touch control panel and wait for 5 seconds.
- You will have all the new settings of the headphone now.
Why Are The Earbuds Connected With Bluetooth But Not Streaming Music?
The earbuds of Sennheiser should be connected with the other parent device. Now you have to check the Bluetooth connection whether it is stable or not. Now you can go with the second option to check the connection in the app of Sennheiser. In this way, you can prevent potential issues with the headphone.
How To Check The Issue If The Earbuds Are Not Producing Any Sound?
You have to check that the earbuds have enough charging and you have paired it with the other device. Moreover, you need to go to Bluetooth settings and check the connection activation. In fact, the left earbud will work when you are using the right one.
Besides, the earbuds should be placed in the ears properly. Further, you can increase the volume to hear the sound from the earbuds. The Bluetooth device will connect on the right earbuds, and you can clearly hear all the voices by maximizing the volume.
How To Check If The Bluetooth Pairing Of The Sennheiser Headphone Is Successful?
You can check the Bluetooth pairing of the headphone in the following manner:
- You have to charge the headphone for at least 1.5 hours. Now check if the LED yellow pulse light is showing up or not. This headphone will turn green once the headphone is charged fully.
- It will be best to take out the earbuds from their charging case.
- You can touch the earbuds on the right and left to ensure the mode of pairing. Now you will have LED right and blue light flashing.
- It will be best if you search for the Bluetooth device from your phone.
- Now enter the pin code of the headphone on your phone.
- With these steps, you will have the best pairing, and you can restart the earbuds.
Why Are The LED Lights Of The Earbuds Green And Red?
If the headphone lights are showing up automatically, then you have to check if no device is having a connection with them. As well, you have to check if the right or left earbuds are not having any connection.
Follow these steps to ensure the pairing:
- You have to deactivate the Bluetooth from your phone.
- Hold on to both of your touch controls for a few seconds. Now you have to check if the pairing of the headphone shows green or red color light.
- The pairing will be successful if the headphones flash the light of blue color.
Why Are The Sennheiser Headphones Not Charging?
If the headphones are not charging, then you must not have inserted them in their case properly. Or your earbuds will need a complete factory reset. You have to check if the charger is right for headphones and ensure that headphones are perfectly placed inside their case.
How To Adjust The Earbuds And Make Their Volume Louder?
You can adjust the earbuds volume to make them louder. Plus, you will have a choice of maximizing the volume. Besides, you can increase the volume by tapping on the button to increase volume, and you will have an option of a voice prompt to enhance the volume. Plus, you can use the smartphone to increase the volume.
If you are using the headphones with the phone, then you have to choose the absolute volume control. Plus, you will have a volume controlling option in a few smartphones. However, you can find it by default by activating the right development options.
In fact, you can perceive the complete volume if the headphones fit you accurately. Additionally, the headphones should have an appropriate size to ensure the right seal. It will be best if you ensure the right quick guide and then do modifications in your earbuds.
Why Does The OTA Firmware Update Error Come Out?
In case you have some OTA firmware update error, then you have to follow these steps:
- You have to insert the earbuds in their own charging case for at least 10 seconds.
- Now you have to take out the earbuds from their case and check their functioning from the smart control application.
- It will be perfect if you repeat the OTA FW updates and follow their instructions.
Why Is The Battery Of Sennheiser Shown Only On One Side Of The Smart Application Control?
You will see the battery level indicator of Sennheiser on the side of earbuds with less number.
- The earbuds on the left side will have 50 percent battery shown, and the right will have 80 percent. You can consider that the battery is 50 percent now.
- If the earbuds have 50 percent battery shown on the left and right shows 20, it means the whole battery is 20 percent.
- If you were using the right earbud and the left one was in the case, it only shows the battery life of the right earbud.
Best Headphones Of Sennheiser To Buy
1. Sennheiser Pro Audio HD280 Headphones
The Sennheiser headphones have a dynamic structure with a closed back design. Moreover, these headphones have ear coupling with highly lightweight material. You will have the most comfortable headphone, and it has a cord of 3.9 feet long and weighs 285 grams.
Likewise, this headphone comes with extended frequency response and the most natural reproduction of sound. In fact, you will have 64 ohms impedance levels with a sound pressure level of 113 dB.
Plus, this headphone has complete noise cancelation technology, and the frequency response will be 25000 hertz. And the best thing? You will love the earpads with foam headbands. Even you can replace the audio cord of the headphone to maintain their lifespan.
2. Sennheiser HD 400s Closed-Back Headphones
This is a precision german gaming headphone with exceptional audio clarity. In fact, you can hear all the details clearly with the music. And the best thing? It comes with an inline smart remote button. You will have the most convenient option to play, pause, and skip the music track.
Additionally, you can take the calls easily without any fumbling. Best of all, the headset has a lightweight and highly foldable structure. You will hear all the details in sound with utmost clarity.
As well, you can carry the headphones without any issue because of the foldable structure. And the best part? These headphones will provide secure over-ear fitting. You will have the best ambient noise reduction feature. Even you can relax and easily focus on all the tracks that will be playing.
3. Sennheiser HD 560 S Over-The-Ear Headphones
This headset of Sennheiser has the most accurate reference, and you will have quite amazing sound tones. In addition, it has incredible lifelike depth and superb realism. You will have open-back earcups, and you can easily expand the headphone structure naturally.
And the best thing? You will have a wide soundstage with these headphones. Additionally, it has an ergonomic refinement with tilted drivers. The headphone will be fitting naturally on any angle of your ears.
As if that’s not enough, you will have a low-end reach with these headphones. Plus, you will have the clearest bass and wired connectivity type. This headphone has ¼ inches connection, and you will get the owner’s manual, cable, and headphones in the package.
Mark James is the Editor-in-Chief and the lead writer of Headphones Reviewss. Having more than 10 years of experience in reviewing headphones and music-related accessories, he knows all the bells and whistles that any music lover wants. Not only that, he is responsible for guiding and mentoring the editorial team at Headphones Reviewss. The best thing is, he ensures that all the information on this site is valuable before publishing.